Designed for above and below grade applications, such as irrigation, municipal and underground monitoring where the flow rates are between 0.1 to 15 fps (0.03 to 4.57 m/s) and temperatures are below 140°F (60°C). QS200 inserts are supplied with two single conductors, 18 AWG solid copper wire leads that are 36 inches (914.4 mm) in length with UL Style 116666 direct burial insulation.
The QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flowmeter provides an accurate reading of liquid flow rate and accumulated flow. Designed to support commercial irrigation applications, the QS200 is available in five pipe sizes, 1 to 4 in.
The QS200 ultrasonic insert is available with a PVC tee or as an "insert retrofit" for replacement of existing paddlewheel flow sensors.
Features / Benefits
- Low-cost, effective and easy installation
- No moving mechanical parts (low-maintenance)
- Simple two-wire connector (for power and pulse)
- Compatible with irrigation controllers (common name brands)
- High accuracy: +/-2.0% of reading (compared to full scale accuracy)
- Provides extended leak detection down to 0.1 fps (0.03 m/s)
- LED light indicators: (green for power and amber for pulse)
- Patent pending design
- Ideal for clean water flow measurement
- External wiring: (direct burial wire)