Images are representations only.
Model LPI Loop Powered IndicatorBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The MODEL LPI Micro-Pressure Based Loop Powered Indicator accepts a 4-20 mA input signal and displays the associated process variable such as pressure, level, flow, temperature, or relative humidity.
The indicator is housed in a NEMA 4X (IP65) polycarbonate enclosure with a 1/2" female NPT side port.
Users can quickly modify the instrument configuration via three push buttons on the front of the unit.Features
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Enclosure for Outdoor Applications
- Programmable input/output scaling, engineering units, offset, decimal point position, and password protection
- Bright Red Four-Digit LED
- ± 0.02 % of Full Scale
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 75° C (-4° to 167° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- -1999 to 9999
- 4-Digit, 7.6 mm (High) Red LED
- NEMA 4X
- 100 mA for 1 Minute
- 4-20 mA
- 2-Wire 4-20 mA Loop Powered
- 0.002 %/°C - Zero
- 100 ppm/°C - Span
- -50° to 85° C (-58° to 185° F)
- Displays process values from various transmitters