Dial Size: 1-1/2"
Connection Size: 1/4"
Range: 0/30 psi
Data Sheet: Click Here
The Ashcroft® 1001T pressure gauge combines an aesthetic panel mount design with reliability and performance. Easily customizable, this model is an ideal solution for pressure measurement.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts);this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- 1/4 turn polycarbonate window provides better dial visibility and easy removal
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 6,000 psi
- Dial size: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"; black painted steel case
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- Back connection only
- U-clamp panel mount (standard);front flange mounting for 2" and 2 1/2" dials
The 1001T panel mount pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- OEM Equipment