|Technical Specifications At A Glance|
|Dial Size:||4.5 inch|
|Connection Location:||Lower Mount|
|Pressure Rage:||600 psi|
|Connection Size:||1/2 NPT Male|
|Tube & Socket Material:||K-Monel 500 tube, Monel 400 socket|
|Data Sheet:||Link To Data Sheet|
The Ashcroft 1279 Duragauge pressure gauge is the best pressure gauge on the market. Rust Automation and Controls is proud to be an official representative of Ashcroft. With the option combinations available in the Duragaue line, over ten million variations are possible to serve the needs of all types of industries including process, power, nuclear, aerospace and cryogenics.
If you need something that you do not see, please contact us. With over 30 years in the business, you can trust Rust Automation & Controls.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented Duratube™ and "Round Cap Tip" Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi - Additional Ranges
- Dial size: 4 1/2"
- Case: phenolic; solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions