Controller - ILC 350 PN
With the ILC 350 PN, the highly modular Inline Controller range from Phoenix Contact has been extended to include a high-performance PROFINET controller. This controller can be used to extend the field of application of Inline Controllers through to medium-sized applications. With direct integration in the Inline automation system, the compact controller is highly modular and can be adapted to the relevant application requirements. Its integrated PROFINET interface enables parameterization and programming using PC WorX automation software according to IEC 61131, and it can also exchange data with OPC servers simultaneously and communicate with TCP/IP-compatible devices.
The Inline Controller range covers a wide performance range. From entry-level versions through to high-end controllers, users can find the right controller for their application. Within the product portfolio, users can choose between controllers with different computing capacities, with or without PROFINET controllers, and with or without GL approval.
- Engineering with PC Worx (IEC 61131-3)
- Integrated PROFINET controller and PROFINET device
- Integrated Ethernet interface
- Numerous protocols supported such as: HTTP, FTP, SNTP, SNMP, SMTP, SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Complete fieldbus master (8192 I/O points)
- Flash file system
- FTP server
- Integrated web server for visualization with WebVisit