Field multiplexer - IB IL 24 MUX MA-PAC
Inline field multiplexer, complete with accessories (connector and labeling field), transmission of very remote signals without configuration
A field multiplexer system is a simple system for transmitting signals between two remote stations. It has a modular structure and is designed to reduce conventional parallel cabling.
A field multiplexer system consists of two identical field multiplexer stations.
The field multiplexer exchanges data with the remote station via a remote bus cable.
The field multiplexer is the central unit of a field multiplexer station.
All the necessary Inline I/O terminals of a station are connected to the field multiplexer.
- Remote bus connections in copper technology (can be operated via fiber optics using an interface converter as an option)
- A field multiplexer station can be supplied with all of the required 24 V voltages
- Floating alarm output (“N/C” relay contact) for connecting alarm signals
- Up to 63 I/O terminals can be connected
- Up to 512 digital or 32 analog I/Os (or a mixture) can be connected
- Connection establishment and comparison of the I/O configuration of both stations