Repeater power supply - MINI MCR-SL-RPSS-I-I
MCR repeater power supply with HART transmission, input signal 4...20 mA, output signal 4...20 mA, with screw connection.
The 6.2 mm wide MINI MCR-SL-RPSS-I-I... repeater power supply supplies the transmitter in the field in case of simultaneous galvanic 3-way separation between input, output and supply.
HART data protocols can be transmitted bidirectionally. The module can be used in both isolator and repeater power supply operation.
On the input and output side, the analog standard signals 0...20 mA or 4...20 mA are available, electrically isolated.
Voltage (20.4 V DC to 30 V DC) can be supplied through connection terminal blocks on the modules or in conjunction with the DIN rail connector.
- Bidirectional HART transmission as an option
- Power supply possible via the foot element (TBUS)
- Can be used as an isolator with passive input
- Highly-compact repeater power supplies for electrical isolation, amplification, and filtering of standard analog signals
- Supply of 2-wire and passive 3-wire sensors
- 3-way isolation