Images are representations only.
Series 652-0 High Accuracy Programmable TransmitterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The MODEL 652-0 Programmable Transmitter accepts any commonly used temperature sensor, slidewire transducer or millivolt signal and produces a 4 to 20 mA output signal.
Input type and range are easily programmed using a PC and the simple Windows™ based software program Model 652-C sold separately. The user can completely reconfigure units of measure, high/low range, filtering factor, offset, and transmitter reference details.
The Model 652-0 features 500 V input to output isolation to remove ground loop effects and four filter settings to remove incoming signal noise.
Outstanding versatility and compact size make this unit ideal for any temperature application.Features
- High Accuracy, Universal Input
- Configuration Kit Option
- Digital Signal Filtering for Stable Readings
- Configuration Kit
- ± 0.01 Full Range Input RTD
- ± 0.04 % of Full Range Input
- ± 0.04 % of Reading T/C
- ± 0.05 % of Reading
- ± 0.07 % of Reading, 10 µV Voltage
- 0.1 % Full Range Input Potentiometer
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 500 Vac RMS Min. Input to Output
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc - Output Impedance
- 4-20 mA - Linearized
- 10-35 Vdc
- < 1 millisecond
- -200° to 1760° C (-328° to 3200° F) - Thermocouple Input Range
- Span: 100 ppm/°C
- Zero: 0.1 µV/°C (RTD Zero Drift is 0.008° F/°F)
- 250 milliseconds, Max.
- Process applications where a 4 to 20 mA signal is required