Images are representations only.
ASCO HOV1B Series HydraMotor ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series HOV1B are bronze-bodied safety valves electro-hydraulically operated to provide reliable on-off control of fuel oil.
The valves´ spring-loaded, stem-guided PTFE seat opens within 9 seconds of power application and closes within 1 second of power interruption. The valves are agency-approved for fuel oil safety shutoff.
The HOV1B Series consist of a flexible two-piece actuator and the valve body design that is ideal for OEMs who want both actuator and body as a set, and for end users and distributors who want to minimize inventory by mixing/matching separate actuators and valve bodies.Features
- Self-contained, hermetically sealed, pull-type electrohydraulic actuator has motor/pump unit immersed in oil, reducing wear and enhancing reliability.
- Rugged construction and broad ambient temperature range (-40F to 150F) permit use in challenging environments.
- Type 1 General Purpose enclosure standard, optional Type 4, 7 Watertight and Explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations.
- H118 Series offers 1-inch to 3-inch NPT and 4-inch flange end connections flow range from Cv 124 to 510 and operating pressures from 4 psi to 20 psi.
- Visual indication of valve open & closed position is standard.
- Optional valve seal over travel and electrical interlock proof of closure switch available.
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified.
- Cast Iron
- Over 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3
- Flange, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, Typical 1, Typical 4, Typical 7, UL
- 120 AC, 230 AC