Images are representations only.
ASCO 283 Series Fluid Isolation Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
ASCO 283 Series lever mechanism isolation valves are ideally suited for quickly flushing systems of corrosive media and routing aggressive reagents to chemical reaction vessels and waste containers.
They are capable of handling a variety of media with several body and diaphragm material options.
Typical applications include raw-material chemical manufacturing, biopharmaceutical production, chip/wafer processing, wastewater treatment, and medical analyzers.Features
- High flow rates for corrosive media service available
- Large orifice sizes are ideal for high flow-rate and high-pressure applications
- Meets all relevant CE directives and is RoHS compliant
- Models available with threaded connections or spigots
- Engineered Plastics
- From 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv, from 0.5 Cv to 1.0 Cv, from 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Aggressive Liquids & Gases
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 1/8, 8 mm
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 24 to 120 AC/DC Voltage Ranging, 50/60