Images are representations only.
Numatics 449 Series Compact ISO 21287 CylindersBrand: ASCO
The Numatics 449 Series is an aluminum body air cylinder line designed to meet all ISO 21287 requirements.
The pneumatic cylinder is ideal for compact automation using 50% less space than ISO 6431 cylinders. Expertly engineered and highly reliable, the improved profile tube design offers a lighter, cleaner-looking cylinder.
The 449 Series is suitable for automotive, bottling, commercial kitchen equipment, and analytical and diagnostic instrument applications.Features
- Competitive interchangeability with ISO 21287 standard cylinders
- "T" slots on three sides for drop-in vertical assembly of magnetic detectors or sensors
- High-performance rod guidance for maximum precision
- 18 mounting styles available to fit a variety of applications
- Ideal for compact automation where space is limited
- No lubrication required for easy maintenance
- 32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Washdown
Standards & Regulations
- 400 mm, Max.
- Catalog Series 449 Compact Cylinder Pdf pdf 5.1 MB
- European Catalog Cylinders Actuators Product Index ASCO Pdf pdf 1.9 MB
- European Catalog Cylinders Compact ISO 21287 449 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.3 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Contents Index AS Pdf pdf 1.7 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Solenoid Detector Pdf pdf 4.7 MB
- European Catalog Magnetic Position Detectors 449 ASCO Pdf pdf 502 KB
- European Catalog Standardised Mountings 449 450 453 454 493 Pdf pdf 3.6 MB