Images are representations only.
ASCO RB Series Miniature ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO RB Series is a line of miniature solenoid valves designed for use with air and inert gases.
Their compact, lightweight architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for portable medical devices. The valves exceptional service lifetime of over 500 million cycles significantly increases OEM instrument reliability.
The RB Series typical applications include respiratory therapy instruments, patient monitoring equipment, compression therapy (DVT), and robotic pharmacy dispensing.Features
- Highly customizable construction is suitable dry air, lubricated air, vacuum, non-corrosive, non-toxic, and non-flammable dry gases
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant for lead-free environments
- Response time is less than 0.010 seconds
- Circuit board mountable
- Brass - Nickel-Plated, Stainless Steel
- Less than .05 Cv, from .05-.1 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Oxygen
Pipe / Port Size
- 10-32, 1/8
- Push-In, UNF
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 50/60