Images are representations only.
ASCO HV298 Series Gas Shut-Off ValvesBrand: ASCO
ASCO HV298 Series low temperature stainless steel solenoid valves are designed for on-off control of fuel gas in commercial and industrial gas burners in harsh environments.
Their peak-and-hold design provides very low power consumption. Robust construction offers consistent and reliable operation and resilient soft seating achieves tight shutoff.Features
- Ambient temperature range of -40° F to 125° F (-40° C to 52° C) enables operation in a wide variety of conditions.
- Explosion-proof Class I Div I enclosure standard.
- Zero minimum differential pressure.
- Maximum operating pressure differential of up to 50 psi (3.4 bar).
- Meets Automatic Gas Valves Z21.21, CSA 6.5 C/I Safety Shutoff standard.
- Complies with ANSI/ISA-12.27.01.2003 single-seal requirements.
- Meets metallurgical requirements of NACE MR-0175.
- Offered in 1" pipe size.
- Available in 12DC and 24DC voltages.
- Stainless Steel
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor, Hazardous
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC