Images are representations only.
ASCO 387 Series Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO 387 Series is a line of coaxial-type, solenoid-operated valves designed for high flow rates with low pressure loss.
They are compatible with abrasive gases and fluids. The valves´ robust construction provides long service life and excellent chemical resistance.
The 387 Series is suitable for press room, metal stamping, and valve actuator control applications.Features
- Suitable for high-pressure applications up to 40 bar
- High flow rate
- Water hammer-free operation
- Bi-directional flow and backpressure safe
- Satisfies article 4.3 of Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From 1.73 to 5.19 Kv, from 5.19 to 12 Kv, over 12 Kv
- 3/2 Normally Closed, 3/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- 10.3-34.5 bar, 150-500 psig, more than 34.5 bar, more than 500 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Indoor, Outdoor, Hazardous
Pipe / Port Size
- 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 0-20, Class I, Div. 1, Class I, Div. 2, CSA, IEC Ex Zone 0-20, Typical 1, Typical 3, Typical 9, Typical 7
- 24 DC, 115 AC, 230 AC