Images are representations only.
Series 265 PRECISOR II Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic PositionerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Proximity Series 265 PRECISOR II Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners combine outstanding performance with an extremely low price, making it an exceptional value for industrial applications.
Rotary valves with single or double acting pneumatic actuators can be precisely controlled, such as our ball and butterfly valves.
The Precisor II positioner proportionally modulates the valve from either an electric 4 to 20 mA or pneumatic 3 to 15 psig input signal, based on the model chosen and is user-selectable for single or double action.
Its rugged, durable design makes it ideal for use in harsh environments, while maintaining precise, accurate positioning of the control elements.
Includes a bracket for mounting onto actuators with NAMUR standard connections, and features a versatile linear cam for direct action, reverse action, or split ranges.Features
- Field selectable cam for direct or reverse acting
- User selectable for single or double action
- Highly visible indicator for local indication
- IP66 enclosure rating
- 0.10 to 28 scfm (3 to 80 LPM) at psig: 20 (kPa: 140, bar: 1.4) - Flow Capacity
Approvals & Certifications
- 1/2” NPT
- Screw Terminal
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Die Cast
- 1 % of Full Scale
- NAMUR - Lever
- 250 ± 15 ohms
- 0 to 90° - Stroke
- 4-20 mA DC - Electro-Pneumatic
- psig: 3 to 15 (kPa: 20.7 to 103.4, bar: 0.20 to 1.034) - Pneumatic
- ± 2 % of Full Scale
- 1/4” NPT Female - Air Connection
- 1/8” NPT Female - Gage Connection
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.5 %
- psi: 20 to 100 (kPa: 140 to 700, bar: 1.4 to 7) - Air Supply
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Rotary Valves with Single or Double Acting Pneumatic Actuators