The ASCO 908 Series electronic control unit converts Analog input control signals to the coil current of a proportional solenoid valve by means of pulse-width modulation.
The switch-off function occurs at less than 2% of the maximum control signal.Features
- Electronic circuit is integrated in a standard housing according to DIN EN 175301-803, Form A.
- Adjustable up/down ramp control.
- LED-Display is integrated in the connector.
- Output coil current independent of coil resistance (temperature) and supply voltage variations.
- Parameter setting via PC interface and programming adapter or, optionally, via the switches integrated in the connector.
- Catalog Numatics Series 908 Electronic Proportional ASCO Pdf pdf 506 KB
- European Catalog Digital Control Unit 908 ASCO Pdf pdf 232 KB
- European Catalog Electronic Proportional Control Unit 908 A Pdf pdf 437 KB
- European Catalog Proportional Valves Product Index ASCO Pdf pdf 8.2 MB
- European Catalog Proportional Valves Quick Select ASCO Pdf pdf 838 KB