Images are representations only.
ASCO 221 Series Slow-Closing Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 221 with its unique slow-closing design, provides higher flow while increasing throughput in commercial applications.
It reduces inventory by accommodating both hot and cold-water service, and is designed for quick, easy maintenance.
Apply the 221 Series with confidence in high and low-temperature applications found in laundries, molding, sterilizers and autoclaves.Features
- A specially designed snubber offers slower disc closing speed to protect systems against water hammer damage.
- Pressure spike due to water hammer is reduced to a point eliminating the need for suppressors or other controls in most water systems
- Hot water service to 150 psi (10 Bar) differential @ 210°F (100°C)
- Pilot-operated, normally open, or normally closed models are available with a full range of pipe sizes up to 2 1/2.
- Broad range of standard AC and DC voltages available
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- 110 AC, 115 AC, 12 DC, 120 AC, 120 DC, 208 AC, 220 AC, 230 AC, 24 AC, 24 DC, 240 AC, 240 DC, 440 AC, 48 DC, 480 AC, 6 DC - 50/60
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar, Vacuum to 150 psig, 150 to 500 psig, 10.3 to 34.5 bar
Pipe / Port Size
- 3/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- Class I, Div. 1, Class I, Div. 2, Class II, Div. 1, Class II, Div. 2, CSA, Typical 1, Typical 2, Typical 3, Typical 3R, Typical 3S, Typical 4, Typical 4X, Typical 6, Typical 6P, Typical 7, Typical 9, UL
- From 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv, over 14.0 Cv