Images are representations only.
ASCO 330 Series Isolation ValveBrand: ASCO
The ASCO 330 Series is a line of compact fluid isolation valves with excellent self-draining capability and easy-to-flush low-volume internal cavity, making it ideal in applications where cross-contamination must be minimized.
The valves compact size saves valuable space in medical and analytical equipment.
The 330 Series PTFE diaphragm and body shield the solenoids internal components from the media to handle the most aggressive fluids.
Typical applications include chromatography, solvent selection-diversion, sample preparation, and liquid spectrometry.Features
- PTFE isolation valves are designed for use with highly aggressive liquids
- The PTFE body and diaphragm isolates the internal solenoid components from the media resulting in a virtually impervious valve
- Excellent self-draining capability and easy-to-flush low-volume internal cavity make these valves ideal in application where cross-contamination must be minimized
- Compact architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for analytical bench-top instrumentation
- Available in a 2, 3, or 4 position PTFE manifold configuration.
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant
- Engineered Plastics
- Less than .05 Cv, Less than .04 Kv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Aggressive Liquids & Gases
Pipe / Port Size
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 50/60