Images are representations only.
Model KFD0 Galvanic BarrierBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Model KFD0 Loop Powered, Galvanic Barrier provides complete isolation for communication with Dwyer® intrinsically-safe transmitters approved for use in hazardous areas.
Galvanic barrier eliminates the need for a high integrity earth ground required when using shunt type diode type safety barriers.
Unlike most other isolators, the Model KFD0-SCSEX1.55 does not require external power and has a low current draw. The housing is designed to easily mount on most standard DIN rails.Features
- Designed to mount on most standard DIN rails
- Approved for Use in Hazardous Areas
Approvals & Certifications
- 150 mW at 20 mA
- Hazardous Area
- 4-20 mA
- 4-20 mA
- Transmitter Voltage: ≤ 30 Vdc
- ≤ 20 microsecond at 0
- ≤ 600 microsecond at 800
- ≥ 16 V for Supply Voltage > 21 V
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ≤ 0.5 µA/°C
- Used to isolate voltages for intrinsically safe applications for HHT series