Images are representations only.
ASCO F262 Series Air-Operated ValvesBrand: ASCO
ASCO F262 Series valves are designed to provide long service life handling lubricated air.
ASCO F262 is suitable for 3 - 30 psi (0.2 - 2.0 bar) instrument air operation. Their unique sealing members isolate pilot air pressure from mainline fluid. Variations in pilot air pressure will not affect the valves operation.Features
- Normally open or normally closed.
- Accepts 1/4-inch pipe size.
- Handles fluids up to 200° F (92° C).
- Mountable in any position for flexible installation.
- Rugged brass body constructions with NBR seating.
- From 0.5 Cv to 1.0 Cv,
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot