Images are representations only.
ASCO Numatics 448 Series Rodless Band CylinderBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Numatics 448 Series are rodless band cylinders designed for compact installations.
The rodless cylinder is perfectly adapted to applications requiring long linear movements such as handling and lifting devices and door opening and closing. The 448 Series is suitable for a variety of industries including packaging, tyre manufacturing, automotive production, and case packing.Features
- Pneumatic cushioning or external shock absorbers reduce energy and noise at end of stroke noise
- Plain or roller bearing-guided carrier
- Passive or active brake system for accurate positioning
- Carrier can be easily adjusted without having to take it apart
- Operation without lubrication reduces maintenance
- Wide range of options, mountings, and sensors are available
- Light Alloy
- 25 mm, 32 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 80 mm, 16 mm, 40 mm
- Indoor, Outdoor
- 200 mm, Max.
- Catalog Cylinders and Actuators Product Index 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.9 MB
- Catalog Rodless Band Cylinders 16 80 mm 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 854 KB
- Catalog Rodless Band Cylinders 25 80 mm 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 470 KB
- Catalog Rodless Band Cylinders with Guided or Unguided Carr Pdf pdf 410 KB
- Catalog Shock Absorbers for STBN STB STBB Cylinders 448 ASC Pdf pdf 185 KB
- European Catalog Cylinders Actuators Product Index ASCO Pdf pdf 1.9 MB
- European Catalog Magnetic Position Detectors 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 288 KB
- European Catalog Rodless Band Cylinders 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.8 MB
- European Catalog Rodless Band Cylinders with Guided or Ungu Pdf pdf 404 KB
- European Catalog Shock Absorbers for STBN STB STBB 448 ASCO Pdf pdf 185 KB