In today's highly automated machines, the Numatics Seires G3 electronic fieldbus valve manifold is replacing conventional hardwired solutions.
It integrates communication interfaces to pneumatic valve manifolds with input/output (I/O) capabilities. This next-generation electronic platform permits easy access to connections; it's simple to assemble, install, commission, and maintain.
The G3's functionality allows programmable logic controllers to more efficiently turn valves on and off, and to channel I/O data from sensors, lights, relays, individual valves, or other I/O devices via various industrial networks.
The G3 is the only pneumatic valve manifold that contains a graphical display used for configuration, commissioning, and diagnostics. It offers improvements in application, performance, and maintenance for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and end users alike.Features
- Innovative graphic display enables easy commissioning, visual status, and diagnostics
- Highly flexible, distributable architecture scales up with your system's requirements
- Auto recovery module protects configuration data during critical failure
- Power connector allows output power to be removed while inputs and communication are left active
- Networks with DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, Profibus, Profinet, and Powerlink fieldbus protocols
- Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 2-22, CSA, IP67, UL