Images are representations only.
ASCO H117 Series HydraMotor ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Normally Closed H117 is a combination Hydramotor ® actuator and safety shutoff/control gas valve.
It is used for commercial and industrial burners in applications such as furnaces, dryers, dehydrators, conversion burners and heaters.
The cast iron valve body provides high flow and self cleaning operation. Its soft synthetic seat and integral, heavy-duty return spring closes the valve tightly upon current interruption, in one second or less.
The self-contained, hermetically sealed, pull-type electrohydraulic actuator consists of a motor/pump unit immersed in oil, reducing wear and providing highly reliable operation.Features
- Self-contained, hermetically sealed, pull-type electrohydraulic actuator has motor/pump unit immersed in oil, reducing wear and enhancing reliability.
- Rugged construction and broad ambient temperature range (-40F to 150F) permit use in challenging environments.
- Type 1 General Purpose enclosure standard, optional Type 4, 7 Watertight and Explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations.
- H117 Series offers 2-inch to 3-inch NPT and 4-inch flange end connections, flow range from Cv 17 to 168 and operating pressures from 15 psi to 35 psi.
- Visual indication of valve open & closed position is standard.
- Optional valve seal over travel and electrical interlock proof of closure switch available.
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified.
- Cast Iron
- Over 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 2, 2-1/2, 3
- Flange, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, Typical 1, Typical 4, Typical 7, UL
- 120 AC, 230 AC