Images are representations only.
Series 781 & 782 Ice Cube RelayBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 781 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured SPDT relay that can be used to handle loads up to 15 amps for AC or DC circuits.
The Series 782 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured DPDT relay that can be used to switch two different devices with a single trigger.
With a rating of 15 amps, the relay can be used to stop and start small fans, motors, and pumps directly.
Series 781 & 782 feature a flag status indicator and a LED status lamp to let the user know when the relay is activated. In order to differentiate between AC and DC actuated models, the push-to-test button is color-coded.
For testing the operation, a removable lock-down lever holds the test button in place. The clear plastic housing gives a view of the contacts, and there is a removable I.D. tag for labeling the circuit.Features
- Clear Plastic Housing to Easily View the Contacts
- Flag and LED Status Indicators for Visual Confirmation of Relay State
- Socket Mounted for Quick Installation/Replacement
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.7 W
- 0.9 VA
- 0.9 W
- 1.2 VA
- Silver Alloy Plug-In Contacts
- 10 A at 277 Vac (50/60 Hz)
- 12 A at 277 Vac (50/60 Hz)
- 15 A at 120 Vac 50/60 Hz
- 15 A at 277 Vac (50/60 Hz)
- 28 Vdc
Enclosure, Body Material
- Plastic Polycarbonate
- 120 Vac
- 24 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- 240 Vac
- 50/60 Hz - AC Operated Model
- 180 to 15,720 ohms
- -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)
- 24 to 240 Vac - Load Voltage
- 24 Vdc - Load Voltage
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Refrigeration Compressor Systems
- HVAC Motor Controls
- Water / Wastewater Pump Control