Images are representations only.
Numatics 503 Series Directional Control ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series 503 is a line of pneumatic directional control valves with ultra-high flow ratings per valve size.
This enables design and specifying engineers to use smaller, lower-cost valves and components that do more work with less air, energy, and cost. Designers can choose to generate greater speed of motion for their components using the same size valve. The 503 Series valves are designed to complement the benefits of Numatics ’ G3 fieldbus electronics.
When assembled together, original equipment manufacturers can leverage assemblies that combine ultra-high flow rates with ease of use, plus fieldbus technology that provides configurability, flexibility, and cost-effective I/O and distribution architecture.
The compact 503 Series valves are ideal for automation and piloting applications across a wide range of automotive and tire, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging equipment, and general machinery applications.Features
- Available in either spool-and-sleeve or rubber seal models
- Proprietary and ISO versions enable the valve to meet a variety of applications
- Increased energy efficiency via pressure regulators
- Low power consumption (1.7 W for DC applications)
- Modular design and plug-in circuit boards for easy configuration and elimination of wiring
- Machine cycle rate can be optimized via speed controls
- Pressure isolation of individual valves for easy maintenance
- Catalog Pneumatic Valves General Service 503 ASCO Pdf pdf 2.2 MB
- Catalog Spool Valves 503 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.5 MB
- Catalog Spool Valves ISO 15407 503 ASCO Pdf pdf 6.2 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Solenoid Detector Pdf pdf 4.7 MB
- European Catalog Pneumatic Valve Islands Quick Selection AS Pdf pdf 9.1 MB