Images are representations only.
ASCO 630 Series Piezotronic ValveBrand: ASCO
ASCO 630 Series Piezotronic valves with proportional control are designed for analytical and diagnostic equipment applications requiring extremely low power consumption and light weight.
They are well suited for use with battery-operated equipment or in potentially explosive areas. Due to their 1 billion-cycle service life, the valves can be integrated in measuring systems such as medical equipment and gas analyzers.Features
- Ultra-low power consumption (0.004 W) with almost no heat dissipation is ideal for portable, battery-powered applications.
- Variable flow is proportional to the?control signal.
- No wearing parts provide virtually unlimited service life.
- No inductive peaks when switching eliminate the need for circuit protection.
- Valves do not require a minimum operating pressure.
- Solenoid valves satisfy all relevant EU directives.
- Engineered Plastics
- From .04 to .2 Kv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed, 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar
- Air, Inert Gas
Pipe / Port Size
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 2-22
- 12 DC, 24 DC, 6 DC