Images are representations only.
ASCO 329 Series Solenoid OperatorsBrand: ASCO
The ASCO 329 Series is the same RedHat II molded epoxy solenoid operator used on general-purpose ASCO valves.
It has a 3-way solenoid operator and can be used with air, inert gas, water, and light oil media.
The 329 Series enables equipment designers to use ASCO coils and operators in customized manifolds and equipment configurations.Features
- Standard operator: RedHat II watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X
- Optional features: Explosion-proof and watertight, Types 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, and 9
- Ambient temperature range: 32° F to 125° F (AC); 32° F to 104° F (DC)
- Optional inserted seat is available
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 1, Typical 2, Typical 3, Typical 3S, Typical 4, Typical 4X, Typical 6, Typical 6P, Typical 7, Typical 9