Images are representations only.
ASCO Numatics 431 Series Anti-Corrosive CylindersBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Numatics 431 Series is a line of high-quality, anti-corrosive pneumatic cylinders designed for use in corrosive environments. The stainless steel cylinders are built to operate in the chemical, salty, or humid atmospheres found in food processing, dairy, meat, and packaging applications.Features
- High resistance to lactic acid and bactericidal sprays.
- Hygienic design makes it easy to clean in food industry applications.
- Robust construction assures long service life and easy maintenance.
- Wide range of options are available.
- Stainless Steel
- 32 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 80 mm, 40 mm
- Double-Acting, Single Rod, through Rod
- Corrosive, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Standards & Regulations
- ISO 6431
- 25 mm, Max.