Images are representations only.
1008A/AL Stainless Steel Commercial GaugeBrand: Ashcroft Inc
AshcroftType 1008A gauges are synonymous with durability, flexibility and exceptional quality.
The Type 1008A case and ring assembly is constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
The gauge enclosure is sealed to provide maximum protection in adverse environmental conditions.
The core of the Type 1008A is the patented PowerFlexTM movement.
This movement provides a higher level of resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation than conventional gauge movements.
Both 63 mm and 100 mm Type 1008A gauges are available dry, field fillable, glycerin filled or silicone filled.
Weld nuts are standard on all back connection gauges, therefore, any back-connection gauge with the addition of a U-clamp accessory kit, can be panel mounted.Features
- 63 mm (2-1/2") and 100 mm (4" case sizes)
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel case/ring
- Dry, field-fillable or liquid-filled versions
- Patented powerflex movement
- True zero indication, a unique safety feature
- Two-year warranty on liquid-filled gauges
- ASME B40.100, Grade B, ± 3-2-3 %
Ambient Temperature Range
- Glycerin: -7°C to 65°C (20°F to 150°F)
- Silicone: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 150°F)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Dry (1008A) or Liquid Filled (1008AL): 304 Stainless Steel
- Window: Polycarbonate Lens
Materials of Construction
- Bourdon Tube: C Shaped Bronze (Vacuum-600 psi & Compound), Helical (1,000 to 6,000 psi)
- Bourdon Tube: Helical Stainless Steel (10,000 to 15,000 psi)
- Brass, with O-Ring Case Seal
- Dial (Black Figures on White Background), Pointer (Black): Aluminum
- Front Flange Mount
- Panel Mount
- Retrofit Flange Mounting
- U-Clamp Mount
- Lower & Back: 1/4” NPT Male
- Restrictor: Brass Throttle Plug 0.013” (0.33 mm)
- Socket: Throttle Plug 0.007” to 0.063” (0.17 to 1.6 mm) JIS, DIN & Other Connections on Pplication
- bar: 0 to 1,034
- kPa: 0 to 103,400
- psi: 0 to 15,000
- Compound Pressure
- Dry Gauge: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 150°F)
- 304 Stainless Steel, Crimped
- 2-1/2” (63 mm)
- 4” (100 mm)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Irrigation Equipment
- Machine Tools
- OEM Equipment
- Pressure Washers & Sprayers
- Pumps & Compressors