Images are representations only.
Numatics 502 Series Directional Control ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series 502 is a line of general purpose automation valves designed for directional control and piloting applications requiring higher flow rates; less power consumption; and exceptionally easy on-site installation, configuration, and modification.
The compact (18 mm), modular 502 Series is ideally suited for automotive and tire, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and packaging machinery applications. The valve has the flexibility of meeting the ISO 15407-2 standard while maintaining its high-flow characteristics.
In addition, no other valve in its class offers such a broad range of pressure regulator, pressure shut-off, and exhaust flow control accessories. The performance of the 502 Series’ dual-pressure sandwich regulator, plus the accuracy of the company’s Numasizing engineering tool, allow the end user to dramatically reduce compressed air and power consumption.Features
- Modular design permits easy configuration and modification
- Sub-base mounted valve is well suited for in-panel valve piloting applications
- High flow rate, compact size, and optional mounting plate enable efficient use of cabinet space
- Compatible with Numatics’ G3 and 580 electronic fieldbus platforms
- 580 CHARM node is compatible with DeltaV™ distributed control system with electronic marshalling
- From .05-.1 Cv
- 4-Way - 5/2, 4-Way - 5/3 - Closed Center, 4-Way - 5/3 - Open Center, 4-Way - 5/3 - Pressure Center, Dual 3-Way2 x Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig, Vacuum to 10.3 bar
- Air, Inert Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/8, 6 mm, 8 mm, 1/4, 5/16
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP, Female NPT, Push-In
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, IP65, UL
- Solenoid - Air Pilot