Images are representations only.
ASCO K3A Series Gas Shut-Off ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO K3A Series is a line of solenoid valves for positive shutoff of pilot or main gas lines in commercial and industrial gas burners. The valves incorporate die-cast aluminum bodies and come in direct-acting and pilot-operated models. They meet a wide range of pressure and flow requirements.Features
- 2-way normally closed operation.
- Provided with 1/8-inch NPT upstream and downstream pipe taps with plugs for routine testing.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 175°F.
- Opening and closing times are less than 1 second.
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2”, 3/8”, 3/4”, 1”
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, Typical 1, UL
- 110 AC, 120 AC, 220 AC, 230 AC