Images are representations only.
Numatics L1 Series Solenoid Pilot or Air Pilot Actuated ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series L1 air valves offer speed and high flow capacity in a compact design.
They are available with solenoid pilot or air pilot actuation. The L1´s slim design (.875" body width) is ideal for inline mounting, while it may also be mounted on one-piece extruded manifolds from 2 to 12 stations.
A 12-station L1 manifold is only 14.11 inches wide. The L1 Series valves are suitable for automotive, bottling, tire manufacturing, and press room and metal stamping applications.Features
- Highly repeatable and reliable performance in harsh environments
- Robust construction provides industry-leading life cycle performance
- Ideal for high cycle-rate machine applications
- Speed controls enable machine cycle rate optimization
- Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
- Hazardous, Indoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/8”, 1/4”
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- Class I, Div. 2, Class II, Div. 2, CSA, FM, IP40
- Pneumatic - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Air Pilot