Images are representations only.
Model RP2 Thermo-Hygrometer ProbeBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Model RP2 Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer Probe measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and wet bulb temperatures when combined with humidity sensors can plug directly into the probe without requiring additional calibration.
Wireless probes can take measurements up to 50 feet away from the UHH.
A bicolor LED flashes on the handle of the probe to indicate communication status with the handheld.
The battery is rechargeable via the mini-USB connector on the bottom of the probe.
The Model UHH Universal Handheld. In order to protect the sensor in higher air flow ducts, each probe comes with a membrane filter.
Factory calibrated replacement.Features
- Allows for one handed operation for ladder use safety
- Stable 50' (15m) wireless range
- ± 0.3° C (± 0.54° F) at 25° C (77° F)
- ± 2 % at 25° C (77° F) - (10 to 90 % Relative Humidity)
- ± 4 % (0 to 10, 90 to 100 % Relative Humidity)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -15° to 51° C (5° to 125° F)
Approvals & Certifications
Enclosure, Body Material
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- 0 to 100 % Non-Condensing
Insertion 'U' Length
- 8” (20.3 cm)
- Clean Air
- 3.7 V Lithium YT562447 Ion Battery
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- 1.5 seconds
- -30° to 60° C (-22° to 140° F)
- 11.2 oz. (317 g)
- Building Commissioning
- Building HVAC Test and Balance