Images are representations only.
Series AFG Averaging Flow GridBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series AFG Flow Grid is an outstanding simple yet accurate cost effective alternative to other duct mounted pressure sensors.
Once installed and connected to a suitable measuring instrument, the device will provide years of trouble free monitoring of both air and gas flow.
Installing the AFG Flow Grid is quick and easy, the AFG is supplied in kit form to allow both workshop and on-site installation into a wide range of square and circular ducts up to approximately 60".
The AFG Flow Grid is a fundamental pressure sensing device designed to transmit a continuous differential pressure signal. When this output is connected to a suitable measuring instrument (i.e., manometer, pressure transducer, etc.), it may be used to determine air velocity and volume flow rate.Features
- Kit Complete with 2 Probes and Installation Hardware
- Trimmable Length for Any Duct Size Up to 60"
- Alternative to Costly Air Flow Stations
- ± 5 %
- 59.4” (150.9 cm) - Max.
- 60.4” (153.4 cm) - Max.
- Compatible Gas Flow
- Monitor Air
- 80° C (176° F) - Max.
- 5/16” - 8 mm
- 5/16” - Barbed
- 5/8” - 16 mm
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Acetyl Plastics
- Neoprene Rubber
- To display differential pressure, velocity or volume flow using a micro manometer, gage, or transmitter
- To give a warning of over or under flow rate using a pressure switch
- To control air supply in a system by connecting the grid to a pressure transmitter with an electrical output which can be used to feed into a control system
- To display differential pressure on a simple fluid manometer to give visual indication of changes in volume flow rate in the duct