The TC47-AC adjustable compression thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit all applications where metal sheathed thermocouples are required.
An extensive range of elements and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application.
With the flexibility of assorted diameters and pre-determined immersion lengths, the model TC47-AC thermocouple can be used in a wide variety of easily accessible location.Features
- The sensor has a pre-determined probe length and mounted into the process.
- The thermocouple sensors are available with a variety of hold down mechanisms.
- Sheath material ranges from stainless steel, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys.
- With or without stainless steel overbraid or interlocking flexible armour.
- Tube and wire construction.
- Plastics and rubber industry
- For direct installation into the process
- Dies for extrusion profiles
- Open air temperature detection