Images are representations only.
ASCO 364 Series Spool ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO 364 Series spool valves are designed for control panel applications in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
The valves combine compact construction with low-power options that feature higher operating pressures and temperature ratings than competitive models.
The 364 Series incorporates rugged 316L stainless steel construction and proven solenoid valve technology for the greatest corrosion resistance and highest reliability in harsh upstream exploration and production environments.Features
- Ideal for oil and gas control panel applications
- Drop-in replacement design - compatible with most existing applications which eliminates the need to modify existing designs
- NACE compliant
- Corrosion resistant - 316L Stainless Steel valve materials make it ideal for offshore and harsh environments
- Extensive manual and pneumatic options including Main Supply Reset versions
- Rated for air, natural gas and hydraulic oil (Grade 32)
- Stainless Steel
- From 1.0 Cv to 2.0 Cv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed, Closed Center, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Closed, 3-Way - 3/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas, Natural Gas
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
- Manual Reset, Pneumatic - Air Pilot, Pneumatic - Latching, Solenoid - Air Pilot, Solenoid - Latching
- 120 AC, 12 DC, 24 DC