Images are representations only.
Series 651 Temperature TransmitterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Rugged Series 651 Transmitters are designed for use with 2 or 3-wire Pt100 RTDs (to DIN standard 43760 or BS1904) or ungrounded Type K thermocouples.
Linearized output for precise temperature monitoring or control is combined with small size and quick, easy mounting.
Thermocouple Models 651TC are cold junction compensated, automatic 32 to 160° F (0 to 70° C) with upscale burnout.
These economical devices provide the accuracy and reliability you need at the lowest possible cost.Features
- Various preset ranges available
- Pt100 or K type thermocouple models
- Standard temperature sensor head enclosure mounting
- ± 0.1 % of Full Scale Plus Cold Junction Errors
- ± 0.2° C (± 0.36° F) Plus 0.2 % of Reading
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- Reverse Connection Protected (Power Requirement)
- 2-Wire Pt100 RTD
- 3-Wire Pt100 RTD
- Thermocouple Ungrounded Typical K
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc (Output Impedance)
- 4-20 mA DC - Linearized
- 10-32 Vdc
- 2 milliseconds in 70 %
- 200 milliseconds in 10 % to 90 %
Sensor / Probe Connection
- 2-Wire - Transmitter
- 70° C (160° F) - Max.
- 0° to 600° C (32° to 1,112° F)
- Span: 0.005 %/°C (0.0036° F)
- Zero: 0.02 %/°C (0.09° F)
- Process applications where a 4 to 20 mA signal is required