Images are representations only.
ASCO 541 Series Pneumatic Spool ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 541 is a line of pneumatic spool valves with ISO 5599/1 subbase-mounted bodies and modular assembly.
The highly reliable valves have a service life of 30 million cycles, making them ideal for applications in the packaging, food and beverage, and life science industries. For improved product performance, wider range of options and shorter lead times, select an AVENTICS ISO valve instead.Features
- Modular assembly with joinable subbases permits easy installation and shorter connection time.
- Wide range of subbases with side or bottom oriented ports for a wide range of applications.
- Compact versions are available for small space requirements.
- Option for ATEX zones 1/21, 2/22.
- Built-in electrical display and protection.
- From .86 to 1.73 Kv, from .04 to .2 Kv, from .2 to .43 Kv, from .43 to .86 Kv, from 1.73 to 5.19 Kv, over 12 Kv
- 4-Way - 5/2, 4-Way - 5/3
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 10.3 bar, Vacuum to 150 psig
- Air, Inert Gas
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 3/8
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP
Standards & Regulations
- ATEX Zone 1-21, ATEX Zone 2-22, IP65, ISO
- Solenoid - Air Pilot
- Catalog Pneumatic Spool Valves Series 541 Pdf pdf 388 KB
- European Catalog Asia Pacific ASCO Express Pdf pdf 10.8 MB
- European Catalog Explosionproof Equipment Contents Index AS Pdf pdf 1.7 MB
- European Catalog Monofunction Spool Valve ASCO Pdf pdf 634 KB
- European Catalog Multifunction Spool Valve 541 ASCO Pdf pdf 64 KB
- European Catalog Series 541 542 543 General Service Valves Pdf pdf 2.1 MB