Images are representations only.
ASCO HV427 Series Gas Shut-Off ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO HV426 Series is a line of low-temperature stainless steel fuel gas shutoff valves for commercial and industrial gas burners in harsh environments.
Its DC peak-and-hold constructions offer low power consumption, and robust construction provides consistent and reliable operation. The valves have resilient soft seating for tight shutoff and require zero minimum pressure differential.Features
- Ambient temperature range of -40° F to 125° F (-40° C to 52° C) for a wide range of applications.
- Explosion-proof Class I Div I enclosure standard.
- Maximum operating pressure differential up to 50 psi (3.4 bar).
- Meets Automatic Gas Valves Z21.21, CSA 6.5 C/I Safety Shutoff standard.
- Complies with ANSI/ISA-12.27.01.2003 single-seal requirements.
- Meets the metallurgical requirements of NACE MR-0175 (DC only).
- Offered in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" pipe sizes.
- Available in AC and DC voltages.
- Stainless Steel
- From 6.0 Cv to 14.0 Cv, from 2.0 Cv to 6.0 Cv, from 1.0 Cv to 2.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Indoor, Outdoor, Hazardous
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/8, 3/4
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- 24 AC, 110 AC, 120 AC, 230 AC, 12 DC, 24 DC