Images are representations only.
Series 4C 1/4 DIN Temperature ControllerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The Series 4C 1/4 DIN Temperature Controller offers easy-to-use programming menus designed for quick installation. Control functions include ON/OFF, PID, auto-tuning or manual tuning.
The Series 4C is available with relay, voltage or current output with two additional alarm outputs. The alarm outputs can be configured from 12 different preprogrammed settings.
The Series 4C accepts a variety of thermocouple and RTD inputs. Process value and setpoint value are simultaneously displayed with the process value in red and setpoint in green.Features
- Universal Input accepts RTD or Thermocouple Sensors
- On/Off, PID, or Manual Output Control
- RS-485 Standard on all Models
- ± 0.25 % of Span, ± 1 Least Significant Digit
Approvals & Certifications
- RS-485 Modbus at ASCII Communication Protocol
- 5 VA, Max.
- 7-Segment LED, PV: Red, SV: Green
- Two 4-Digit LED
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 14 Vdc, Max.
- 4-20 mA - Current
- Current Output
- Relay Output
- Voltage Output
- 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- SPDT, 5 A at 250 Vac Resistive
- -200° to 1800° C (-328° to 3272° F)
- Oven, boiler, or chiller control
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Food service equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Packaging equipment