Images are representations only.
ASCO HV285 Series Solenoid ValveBrand: ASCO
The ASCO HV285 Series is a 2-way, normally closed, 1-inch NPT stainless steel body, low-temperature shutoff solenoid valve for on-off control of fuel gas in commercial and industrial gas burners.
Its resilient soft seating achieves tight shutoff while a robust design provides consistent, reliable operation.Features
- Ambient temperature range of -40° F to 125° F (-40° C to 52° C) permits operation in challenging environments.
- Maximum operating pressure differential up to 50 psi and zero minimum differential pressure covers a wide range of applications.
- Explosion-proof and watertight solenoids are available for installation in hazardous locations.
- Meets Automatic Gas Valves Z21.21, CSA 6.5 C/I safety shutoff standard.
- Complies with ANSI/ISA-12.27.01.2003 single-seal requirements.
- Meets the metallurgical requirements of NACE MR-0175.
- Standard voltages are 12DC & 24DC.
- Stainless Steel
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- 12 DC, 24 DC