Images are representations only.
Numatics ADL Series Drip LegsBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series ADL drip legs are designed for bulk water removal from compressed air lines.
When combined with coalescing filtration, they deliver an efficient and economical package for eliminating water and water aerosols from compressed air systems.
Drip legs are recommended for facilities with numerous compressed air drops prior to point-of-use filters, regulators, and lubricators (FRLs). With an oversized expansion chamber, the ADL Series offers one of the best water removal efficiencies on the market.Features
- Quarter-turn ball valves on the inlet and drain ports provide simple solution when system shutdowns are necessary on any "point of use" application
- Inlet ball valve is a robust lockable-relieving construction that relieves downstream pressure when in the closed position
- Robust construction ensures use in most industries
- Expansion chamber is three times the port size for greater water removal efficiency.
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/8, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2