Images are representations only.
ASCO H118 Series HydraMotor ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO H118 Series are combination Hydramotor actuator and safety shutoff gas valve.
They are designed for commercial and industrial burners in applications such as furnaces, dryers, dehydrators, conversion burners, and heaters.
The cast iron valve body features a soft synthetic seat and integral, heavy-duty return spring close the valve tightly upon current interruption in 1 second or less.Features
- Self-contained, hermetically sealed, pull-type electrohydraulic actuator has motor/pump unit immersed in oil, reducing wear and enhancing reliability.
- Rugged construction and broad ambient temperature range (-40F to 150F) permit use in challenging environments.
- Type 1 General Purpose enclosure standard, optional Type 4, 7 Watertight and Explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations.
- H118 Series offers 1-inch to 3-inch NPT and 4-inch flange end connections flow range from Cv 124 to 510 and operating pressures from 4 psi to 20 psi.
- Visual indication of valve open & closed position is standard.
- Optional valve seal over travel and electrical interlock proof of closure switch available.
- Mountable in any position for installation flexibility.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, CSA Certified.
- Cast Iron
- Over 14.0 Cv
- 2-Way - 2/2 Normally Closed
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- Vacuum to 150 psig
- Natural Gas
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3
- Flange, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, FM, Typical 1, Typical 4, Typical 7, UL
- 120 AC, 230 AC