Images are representations only.
ASCO P Series Pressure SwitchesBrand: ASCO
ASCO P Series pressure switches consist of an open-frame or enclosure-protected switch and a transducer unit.
They can be ordered separately for customer stocking and/or field assembly or as a complete factory-assembled unit.
ASCO P Series switches incorporate the unique ASCO TRI-POINT alternating fulcrum balance plate to control the operation of one or more electrical snap-action switches.
The pressure switch and transducer unit are fully-tested, self-contained subassemblies.Features
- Field-adjustable set points
- Fixed deadband
- Choice of open-frame, general-purpose, or watertight enclosures
- Small size mounts in any position
- Rugged and vibration-resistant construction is built for challenging applications, e.g. compressors
- Visual adjustment scales in psig and bar
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 1/4
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 1, Typical 4, UL, Typical 3S