Images are representations only.
ASCO 390 Series Pressure-Operated ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 390, also known as 8390, are pressure-operated, remote-controlled valves with discs for industrial fluid media.
Pressure operated valves use external air to operate the opening and closing of the valve.
The signal air will create the demand to change the position of the valve.
An anti-water hammer design has fluid entry under the disc for quiet operation. The valves feature long service life in high-cycling applications.
A wide range of piston-type operators (63 - 90 -125 mm diameters) are rotatable through 360° for maximum performance at different minimum pilot pressures.Features
- High flow capability
- Back pressure resistant
- Maintenance-free actuators
- Satisfies Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, category 1 (DN > 25) or article 4.3 (DN ≤ 25)
- From 5.19 to 12 Kv, over 12 Kv
- 3/2 Normally Closed, 3/2 Normally Open
Maximum Differential, Maximum Operating Pressure
- 10.3-34.5 bar, Vacuum to 10.3 bar
- Air, Inert Gas, Hot Water, Light Oil, Water, Steam
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, DN 25, DN 32, DN 40, DN 50, DN 65, 12 mm, 10 mm
- G ISO 228 / 1-G BSPP, Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- IEC 61508, SIL, ATEX, ISO , IEC 60529 (Ingress Protection), IP66
- Pressure Operated, Pneumatic - Air Pilot
- European Catalog Motorised Pressure Operated 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 1,006 KB
- European Catalog Options Accessories 290 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.4 MB
- European Catalog Pressure Operated 290 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.5 MB
- European Catalog Pressure Operated Valves Air Operated 390 Pdf pdf 1.4 MB
- European Catalog Proportional Valves 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 8.2 MB
- European Catalog Steam Valves Pressure Operated 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 1.5 MB
- European Catalog Vacuum Service 390 ASCO Pdf pdf 536 KB