Images are representations only.
Series 195 Compact Linear Smart PositionerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Proximity Series 195 Compact Linear and Rotary Smart Positioners are a compact, high performance unit with a low price.
Series 195 models accurately control the valve stroke of linear motion valves, such as W.E. Anderson globe valves, according to an input signal of 4 to 20 mA from the controller. Its rugged, durable design makes it ideal for harsh environments.
The NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure rating protects the highly efficient microprocessing unit inside the Smart Positioner. An analog feedback signal is outputted to stabilize any valve system, and easy to use functions such as auto calibration ensure the accuracy of the unit.
Low air consumption reduces operating cost, but does not sacrifice the performance of the Smart Positioner. The handheld size of this unit makes it easy to use with any size actuator, and can be used in applications where a larger positioner may not fit.
Series 195 Smart Positioners feature a LCD screen attached to the outer surface of the unit, allowing for an easy inspection of the positioner condition while in the field. Available with HART® communication.Features
- Auto calibration, PID control and alarm
- LCD Display
- 0.0004 to 0.32 scfm (0.01 to 9 LPM) at psig: 20 (kPa: 140, bar: 1.4) Supply - Flow Capacity
- 1/2” NPT
- LCD Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- 0.32 scfm (9 LPM) at psig: 20 (kPa: 140, bar: 1.4) Supply
- ± 0.05 % of Span
- 4-20 mA DC
- ≤ ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 1/8” NPT Female - Gage Connection
- ± 0.3 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.2 % of Full Scale
- psi: 35 to 116 (kPa: 240 to 900, bar: 2.4 to 9)
- -30° to 85° C (-22° to 185° F)
- Linear motion valves or rotary motion valves with single acting actuators