Images are representations only.
ASCO Numatics 280 Series Digital Pressure SwitchesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics 280 Series digital sensors can be used as digital pressure/vacuum gauges for accurate visual display of the current value.
They can also be used for applications requiring extremely accurate measurement of a specific value - then generating a digital input to the PLC or controls system.
The large LCD display is easy to view and changes color when the set point is achieved, causing the digital output to change state.
Applications include verification of part present, quality assurance using decay leak testing, control of edges on film winding, clamping forces, evacuate and fill circuits, and pump up and down circuits.Features
- Hysteresis and window comparator modes of operation
- Quick response (2.5 ms or less) repeatable to + 0.2 % of full scale + 1 digit.
- Raised set buttons for simple intuitive programming
- Large seven-segment LCD display with selectable, two-color display
- OUT displayed when digital output is "ON"
- Panel display shows: selected units, operation mode, output type (n.o. / n.c.), setting mode, and key lock
- CE-marked and RoHs-compliant
- Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
Pipe / Port Size
- 10-32, 1/8
Standards & Regulations