Images are representations only.
Numatics ACCU Series ActuatorsBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series ACCU is an economical pneumatic linear actuator line that contains an internal linear resistive transducer.
The actuators are ideal for applications where traditional magnetic position sensing is not acceptable. Additionally, ACCU Series actuators are recommended where variations in cylinder stroke and speed are required or where an application calls for continuous position monitoring.Features
- Scalable output of 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC
- Scalable input of 120 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Designed for applications in air ride suspension systems, analytical and diagnostic equipment, biofuels, bottling, and commercial kitchen equipment
- 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3-1/4, 4, 5, 6, 8
- Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- 481, 99?, Max.