Images are representations only.
ASCO 327 Series Solenoid ValvesBrand: ASCO
The ASCO Series 327, also known as 8327, is a line of 3/2-way direct-acting solenoid valves requiring zero minimum operating pressure.
Its balanced poppet construction permits high flows at minimum power levels, making it ideal for power plants, refineries, and chemical processing facilities.
The valve’s PTFE rider rings and graphite-filled seals reduce friction and eliminate sticking to provide exceptional service life.
The 3/2-way direact-acting solenoid valves are ideal for process valve piloting applications.Features
- Low-power models available for applications with limited power availability
- 316 stainless steel construction available for highly corrosive atmospheres
- Tamper-,proof no-voltage release manual reset provides added safety
- Also available in NAMUR direct-mount and manual-reset constructions
- Brass, Stainless Steel
- From 0.1 Cv to 0.5 Cv, from 0.5 Cv to 1.0 Cv, from .2 to .43 Kv, from .43 to .86 Kv
- 3-Way - 3/2 Universal
- Air, Inert Gas, Light Oil, Water
- Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- Female NPT
Standards & Regulations
- CSA, Typical 1, Typical 2, Typical 3, Typical 3S, Typical 4X, Typical 6, Typical 6P, Typical 7, Typical 9, UL
- Manual Reset, Solenoid - Direct-Acting
- 125 DC Battery Charging, 110 AC, 12 DC, 120 AC, 120 DC, 208 AC, 24 AC, 24 DC, 240 DC, 250 DC Battery Charging, 48 DC, 480 AC, 6 DC/50, 50/60, 60
- Catalog Series 327 Direct Mount High Flow Valve Pdf pdf 580 KB
- Catalog Series 327 Direct Mount Push Button Valve Pdf pdf 294 KB
- Catalog Series 327 High Flow Direct Acting Valve Pdf pdf 165 KB
- Catalog Series 327 Push Button Manual Reset Valve Pdf pdf 229 KB
- European Catalog Applications Process Industry Product Inde Pdf pdf 4.6 MB
- European Catalog Direct Pilot Operated Complete ASCO Pdf pdf 11.7 MB
- Certificate Series 327 Exida SIL Pdf pdf 371 KB
- European Certificate LCIE 00 ATEX 6008 Pdf pdf 674 KB
- European Certificate LCIE 12 ATEX 3031 X Pdf pdf 124 KB
- European Certificate LCIE 13 ATEX 3084 X Pdf pdf 228 KB
- European Certificate LCIE 13 ATEX 3088 X Pdf pdf 186 KB
- European Certificate Series WSCREM 327 LCIE 13 ATEX 3057 X Pdf pdf 243 KB