Images are representations only.
Numatics Mark 7 Series Directional Control ValvesBrand: ASCO
The Numatics Series Mark 7 is a line of multi-purpose pneumatic valves designed for applications using small-bore air cylinders.
The compact size of the valves and miniBLOK stackable manifold system permits installation in small spaces and footprints. The rugged Mark 7 Series valves incorporate Numatics´ renowned lapped spool-and-sleeve technology for ultra-reliable operation.
They are ideally suited for high cycle-rate machines in automotive, press room and stamping, bottling, and tire manufacturing applications.Features
- Repeatable and reliable performance in harsh environments
- Industry-leading service life
- Modular design for easy installation and configuration
- Non-locking manual operator is standard to aid in machine setup and configuration
- 4-Way - 5/2, 4-Way - 5/3 - Closed Center
- Air, Inert Gas, Vacuum
- Indoor, Outdoor
Pipe / Port Size
- 1/8”, 1/4”
- Female NPT
- Solenoid - Direct-Acting